ABOUT KIRSTIN BULL
Kirstin Bull is a passionate ultra-runner who is the current Australian 100km record holder. She was crowned the 100km IAU World Champion in 2016 after running the race of her life amongst an elite field of international runners.
“As an ultra-runner, maintaining adequate hydration is an essential part of my training and race strategy. After using PREPD pre- and post-training over several sessions, I noticed feeling less thirst during exertion and recovering faster afterwards.”— KIRSTIN BULL
- 100km IAU World Champion (Spain, 2016)
- Current 100km Australian Record Holder (Holland 2015, Spain, 2016)
- Three Time Great Ocean Road Marathon Winner (2014-2016)
- Four time winner of Two Bays 56km trail race (2012-2014, 2016)
- Bronze medallist in Commonwealth 54km Trail Championship (2012)