About Todd Hazelwood
Todd Hazelwood is a 23-year-old racing driver from Adelaide, Australia who drives for Matt Stone Racing in the 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship. In 2017 Todd was crowned the champion of the Dunlop Super2 Series.
"With temperatures in a V8 Supercar reaching thirty degrees higher than ambient air temperature, hydration is a critical part of my race preparation. PREPD provides me with a hydration boost that helps me stay focused and keeps my reaction times sharp throughout the longest endurance races."
— Todd Hazelwood
A rising star in the V8 Supercar ranks, Todd’s racing career achievements include:
- Winner of the 2017 ARMOR ALL Pole Award: Dunlop Super2 Series
- 2017 PIRTEK Endurance Cup co-driver at Team CoolDrive
- Winner of the 2016 Supercars Privateers Cup with Matt Stone Racing
- Winner of the 2014 V8 Supercars Mike Kable Young Gun Award
- Winner of the Shannons Supercar Showdown TV series