Amber Pate, Professional Cyclist
ABOUT AMBER PATE
Amber is a Track, Mountain bike, Cyclocross and Road Cyclist and part of the Focus X Pedla CX Team. After having making the change from triathlon in 2019. Amber was named South Australian Female Triathlete of the year in 2017 and 2018. so she will be one to watch in the future.
"PREPD has been a key for me with my training, I know that I get real and tangible benefits from using PREPD. I’ve used it in all types racing and training situations, shorter very intense training as well as longer endurance efforts. I am extremely diligent with training, preparation, nutrition and hydration. I really notice the hydration and performance boost in all circumstances, and I am big advocate of PREPD, it’s been a pillar in my training routine. And a big thanks to the team at PREPD, I really appreciate your support." — AMBER PATE
- 2017 and 2018 U23 Triathlon Australian National Series 3rd.
- 2018 Tiszaujvaros Triathlon World Cup Selection. Hungary.
- 2018 Triathlon South Australia – Sprint Distance Championships – Open Women 1st
- 2018 Triathlon South Australia – Olympic Distance Championships – Open Women 1st
- 2018 Devonport OTU Sprint Triathlon Oceania Cup. U23 – 3rd
- 2018 Cyclocross National Series Round 1 & 2 – Elite Women 7th.
- 2018 Cycling South Australia State Road Championships – Elite Women – 3rd
- 2018 Cycling South Australian Super Series – Team member for Gravier Cycle Collective (Elite Women)