Todd Hazelwood, V8 Supercar Driver
ABOUT TODD HAZELWOOD
Todd is a professional V8 supercar driver, who is stepping into car #14 with his new racing team for 2020 – Brad Jones Racing.
The 24-year old, is pushing his career to the next level with BJR. Todd has the added edge with PREPD, for maintaining his hydration while racing. With temperatures in a V8 Supercar reaching 30 degrees higher than ambient air temperature, hydration is a critical part of Todd’s race preparation.
A rising star in the V8 Supercar ranks, Todd’s racing career achievements include:
- Winner of the 2017 Dunlop Super2 Series
- 2017 PIRTEK Endurance Cup co-driver at Team CoolDrive
- Winner of the 2016/17 Supercars Privateers Cup with Matt Stone Racing
- Winner of the 2014 V8 Supercars Mike Kable Young Gun Award
- Winner of the Shannons Supercar Showdown TV series
- 2013 Shannons Supercars Showdown TV Show Winner
- 2013 National Formula 3 Runner Up
"PREPD provides me with a hydration boost that helps me stay focused and keeps my reaction times sharp throughout the longest endurance races."— TODD HAZELWOOD