Do you normally have protein powder after your training? Our PREPD Recover (tubs and sachets) are the perfect combination of nutrition and hydration post exercise.
Each serving of PREPD Recover powder has 23g of Protein plus an additional 3g of Leucine. And you get the hydration advantage that only PREPD can give you to help you recover faster after training.
You can either have it with milk or water in a shaker or check out these easy-to do breakfast recipes to use with our PREPD Recover powder.
- Brekky chocolate protein overnight oats.
1. Combine oats with your choice of milk (i.e full fat or almond milk) – 1 part oats 1 part milk
2. Add chia seeds
3. Add PREPD Recover powder (add the full 2.5 level scoops so that you can take advantage of it’s full protein + rehydration boost benefits).
4. Add more milk or water to mix in the powder. You could add a tsp of honey if you’d like
5. Mix it all up and put it in the fridge overnight.
6. In the morning you can add any of your favourite toppings (i.e. berries, nuts, banana – pending on you nutritional needs and flavours that you may like! )
- No-bake PREPD Recover powder protein balls
Here is a delicious no-baking needed recipe for you to try:
1. Ingredients: One cup rolled oats, 1/3 cups prepd recover chocolate powder, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 3 tablespoons honey, 3 teaspoons water.
2. Just mixed it all up in a bowl. If it’s a bit dry you can add more water. Roll into small size balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet and put it in the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes. After that you can put the balls in a ziplock bag and store in the fridge or freezer.
3. Enjoy for mid morning, mid afternoon or after dinner snacks!
Note: Unless you can eat the full amount of balls I wouldn’t recommend you replace your normal recover shake or drink for these prepd recover balls , but rather we suggest you add this recipe to your repertoire of healthy snacks! 😋
- PREPD Recover powder oats
1. Cook the oats with milk or water (1/2 -1 cup of oats approx depending on your nutritional needs).
2. After oats are ready, make sure to cool down the oats first (otherwise the resistant starch in PREPD may not work as well).
3. Add your PREPD Recover powder and mix with the oats (vanilla is my preference) – you may want to add a little bit of water or milk here to make sure it’s all nicely mixed and not overly dry.
4. Add fresh mixed berries (and if you have Goji berries too for extra immune system support).
- PREPD Recover powder smoothie
*2 scoops vanilla PREPD recover powder
*1 cup spinach
*2 cups frozen mixed berries
*1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
*1 tbsp ground flaxseed
Blend well and enjoy! 😋
Make sure to add in PREPD Recover powder to your daily training. It is so much better than your typical protein shake! Scientifically and clinically proven to help you recover better and faster post training. With the perfect combination of nutrition and hydration that your body needs post exercise.