Entries close 23.1.19 at 23.59 AEST. The company has the right to suspend or close entries at any time without reason.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
No Purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Only one entry per person is permitted and must live in Australia. Judges decision is final.
Entrants must comment on the PREPD Facebook post for the competition and also like the PREPD Facebook page to enter the competition.
2016 IRONMAN 70.3 World Champion and PREPD ambassador Tim Reed understands the impact of dehydration on performance and his experience with PREPD speaks for itself. As a heavy sweater, Tim has previously lost up to 4-5kgs (7% bodyweight) in a 2 hour run!
“The first time I used PREPD I performed significantly better in my controlled sub maximal cycling tests. I didn’t quite believe the improvement so I retested many times over two months until there could be no doubt whatsoever that the hydration enhancing effects of PREPD are very real and was absolutely improving my performance.”
As the Official Fluid Absorption Partner of the 2019 IRONMAN Oceania Series, PREPD is excited to give away 1x FREE entry pass to The Baker Institute IRONMAN 70.3 Geelong on 17th Feb 2019. Simply like the PREPD Facebook page and tell us your dehydration ‘war story’ on how your performance was affected in a long-distance triathlon event in the comments of this post. The best answer, as judged by the PREPD team, will win a FREE entry pass and the top three answers will receive a PREPD Sampler Pack.
Entries close 23.59 AEST 23/1/2019 and see the PREPD website for Terms and Conditions.
4 x prizes to be won including the following.
- 1x FREE entry pass to The Baker Institute IRONMAN 70.3 Geelong on 17th Feb 2019 (retail value: $426.60)
First, Second and Third Places
- 3x PREPD Sampler Packs + FREE shipping – one prize for each podium finish (retail value: $42.95 each)
Image shown is for display purposes only.
The prizes have no cash alternative and are non-transferable. The winner will be notified via Facebook message within 7 days of competition closing. Winners have 3 days to claim if not claimed within those three days a new winner may be selected at the discretion of the Company
Full terms and conditions:
- These rules specified by Preserve Health Pty Ltd (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules. The Company also reserves the right to modify the prize at any time.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The competition closes on 23.1.19 at 23.59 AEST.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable value.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia only.
- By entering the competition, this allows the company to contact you and use details for marketing purposes.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The promoter Preserve Health reserves the right to disqualify entries it believes are fraudulent or are not within the ethos of fair usage.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Australian Law. Australia will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Preserve Health take no responsibility for loss, injury or damage incurred by the winner of this competition.
- The first place winner of this competition understands and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, and registration process required to enter and participate in The Baker Institute IRONMAN 70.3 Geelong 2019 which can be found here.
Preserve Health Pty Ltd, Flinders University Building, Level 2,
1284 South Road, Clovelly Park, SA 5042 Australia.