Samantha Coppinger, Accredited Practising Dietitian & Sports Dietitian, has put together this amazing PREPD Peanut Butter Protein Balls recipe! Consume as a pre-training snack or afternoon treat to keep you going in between meals.
-- Yield 30 balls --
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3.5 scoops PREPD Prime Vanilla
- 1.5 cups peanut butter
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2-8 tsp water
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Place peanut butter, protein powder, rolled oats, chia seeds, homey and chocolate chips into a medium bowl.
- Use a wooden spoon or your hands to mix the dough together. Gradually add water one teaspoon at a time. The water will help to hold the liquid together.
- Roll into balls until the dough is used.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.